Services & Fees
EdEvals prepares evaluation reports in both General and Course-By-Course formats. Rush services are available. Fees range from $95 to $275, depending on report and service type.
|Report Type||Service Type||Fee|
|General Report||10 business days||$95|
|General Report||3 business days||$185|
|General Report||1 business day||$275|
|Course-By-Course Report||15 business days||$175|
|Course-By-Course Report||3 business days||$265|
|Course-By-Course Report with Content||15 business days||$275|
|Course-By-Course Report with Content||3 business days||$375|
|Expert Opinions||Available to immigration attorneys only||Call or email for quote|
|Overnight Delivery||In addition to report fee||$50|
|Additional copies||Requested after the report has been prepared||$35|
In cases involving requests for additional documentation or suspected alteration, the count starts when we determine that we have received all necessary documentation.
ABOUT OUR REPORTS
EdEvals evaluation reports provide relevant information the end user needs in order to make an informed determination. Each report typically includes:
- The credential required for admission to each program.
- The indigenous qualification terminology and the most sensible English translation.
- The level of the program (i.e., secondary, postsecondary).
- Information about the length and content of postsecondary programs (as appropriate to the case).
- A citation regarding the AACRAO EDGE (Electronic Database for Global Education) Credential Advice (when available, and as appropriate) for each credential.
- The resources used in making the determination.
- A brief bio of the evaluator who prepared the report.
- For Course-By-Course reports, a listing of coursework completed in all postsecondary programs. If no grade report is available for evaluation, we will reconstruct based on our resources to the extent possible.
Questions? Contact us.