Services & Fees
EdEvals prepares evaluation reports in both General and Course-By-Course formats. Rush services are available. Fees range from $95 to $275, depending on report and service type.
|Report Type||Service Type||Fee|
|General Report||10 business days||$95|
|General Report||3 business days||$185|
|General Report||1 business day||$275|
|Course-By-Course Report||15 business days||$175|
|Course-By-Course Report||3 business days||$265|
|Experience Evaluation||Available to H-1B visa applicants only||$585|
|Other Expert Opinions||Available to immigration visa applicants only||Varies; contact us for quote|
|Overnight Delivery||In addition to report fee||$50|
|Additional copies||Requested after the report has been prepared||$35|
In cases involving requests for additional documentation or suspected alteration, the count starts when we determine that we have received all necessary documentation.
ABOUT OUR REPORTS
EdEvals evaluation reports provide relevant information the end user needs in order to make an informed determination. Each report includes:
- The credential required for admission to each program.
- The level of the program (i.e., secondary, postsecondary).
- The indigenous qualification terminology and the most sensible English translation.
- The coursework completed in all postsecondary programs (Course-By-Course reports only). If no grade report is available for evaluation, we will reconstruct based on our resources to the extent possible.
- The resources used in making the determination.